It is an ecological garden gathering the south and the north flora. The garden was named "Nanshanli Garden" when it was founded in 1920, and changed its name to "Mi Sheng Ge Chi Garden" in 1930. After the reconstruction on May 14th in 1950, it was named "Nanshan Garden". It changed its name to "Luxun Garden" on Sepetember 5th in 1966. In order to promote the development of gardening enterprise, the garden was named "Botanical Garden" on July 21st in 1980 and the name has been using until now.
Address: Wanghai Street, Zhongshan District, Dalian